Forms, forms, forms

Paperwork first, of course - get it done today!

There are a few forms that every prospective employee needs to fill out in order to be considered for a job -- and paid. Which forms you should fill out for us depend on whether you worked with Varsity last year.

Did you work for Varsity last summer? Your crew leader will give you your paperwork or it will be mailed to you. As a returning worker, get your employment paperwork turned in as soon as you receive it. Don't let this slide. If you don't have your paperwork yet, contact your crew leader or location coordinator to let him or her know of your interest in working.

Potential new worker? To apply you must complete the three forms below and send them to Varsity:

1. Varsity work application/employment agreement. Download the Varsity Application/Employment Agreement (includes welcome letter).

2. Federal I-9 form showing legal status to be employed in the U.S. Note: Include photo copies of your ID materials when you send this to Varsity! Download the I-9 Form (Employment Eligibility Verification Form).

3. Federal W-4 form for income tax purposes. Download the W-4 Form (Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate).

Just FYI

Need a replacement or new Social Security card? Give the Social Security Administration (SSA) a call at 1-800-772-1213. More information can be found at the SSA site.